Data Acquisition & Control
I-8411/ I-8811 I-8411-G/ I-8811-G
Serial embedded controller
All I-8000, compact PAC, have similar form factor and system architecture. With different software or communication interface, they can be classfied to several solutions
- Provide multi Serial Port interface on back plane.
- Provides a hardware serial number or an ASIC Key to protect designated systems.
- The built-in watchdog circuit will reset the CPU module if a failure occurs in either the hardware or software, allowing the controller system more reliable and stable in harsh and noisy environments.
- Dual Bus designed to supports I-8K and I-87K series I/O modules, such as DI/DO, AI/AO, Counter/Frequency modules
- Compact I/O Expansion slot allows the quick installation of various 8K and 87K I/O modules
- Firmware updated via the RS-232 port
- Ventilated housing designed to operate between –25°C to +75°C
- Using DIN rail clips or Screw poles around the corners allows the control unit to be easily mounted on the control box
- Frame Ground provides a path for bypassing ESD, allowing enhanced static protection (ESD) capability and ensures that the module is more reliable.
- Equipped with MiniOS7, ,an embedded OS similar to DOS that is developed by ICP DAS Co., LTD.
- Provides full C library functions such as 8K, 87K I/O, 7-segment LED, RTC (real time clock), EEPROM etc.
I-8411: 1-8411 Embedded Controller
I-8811: I-8811 Embedded Controller
I-8411-G: I-8411 Embedded Controller with gray color
I-8811-G: I-8411 Embedded Controller with gray color
© 2013 ICP Electronics Australia Pty Ltd
T: +61 2 9457 6011 |
F: +61 2 9457 6444