Data Acquisition & Control
I-8410 / I-8810 & I-8410-G / I-8810-G
Embedded Serial I/O Unit
All I-8000, compact PAC, have similar form factor and system architecture. With different software or communication interface, they can be classfied to several solutions as following.
- Supports the RS-232 or RS-485 communication interface.
- Supports DCON communication protocol
- Dual Bus designed to support I-8K and I-87K series I/O modules, such as DI/DO, AI/AO, Counter/Frequency modules
- Compact I/O Expansion slot allows the quick installation of various 8K and 87K I/O modules
- I/O configurable using DCON Utility
- Firmware updated via the RS-232 port
- Firmware auto scan AI modules and can map alarm to DO modules on the slots.
- Dual Watch Dog mechanism enable I-8000 system can work reliablely under harsh environment.
- Ventilated housing designed to operate between –25°C to+75°C
- Using DIN rail clips or Screw poles around the corners allows the control unit to be easily mounted on the controlbox
- Frame Ground provides a path for bypassing ESD, allowing enhanced static protection (ESD) capability and ensures that the module is more reliable.
- Various SDKs provided ( free )
- DLL, ActiveX, Labview driver, Indusoft driver, Linux driver, OPC server, etc
I-8410: I-8410 Embedded I/O unit
I-8810: I-8810 Embedded I/O unit
I-8410-G: I-8410 Embedded I/O unit with gray color
I-8810-G: I-8810 Embedded I/O unit with gray color
© 2013 ICP Electronics Australia Pty Ltd
T: +61 2 9457 6011 |
F: +61 2 9457 6444