Environmental Monitoring & Control
Seismic Alarm Recorder with Metal casing
SAR-713 is an advanced technology seismic alarm recorder provided by ICP DAS with a tri-axial MEMS accelerometer and acquires vibration signal by 100Hz sampling rate. It can be used to establish a complete earthquake warning system and urgent to prevent any further significant damages. SAR-713 is not only a seismic switch inclusive of 2 digital outputs for the security of facilities or staffs but also an earthquake data recorder for research analysis. It can real time display maximum intensity according to CWB (Central Weather Bureau, Taiwan) or GB/T 17742-2008 (China) earthquake intensity standard, maximum vector, instant tri-axial acceleration, etc. Besides, SAR-713 also supports NTP function to keep internal time within 1 second accuracy. In connectivity, SAR-713 offers both MB/TCP and MB/RTU server for easily connection of host PC, PLC, HMI or SCADA and also provides active connection to host MB/TCP server ability which is useful to deploy at environment without real IP.
See the Product PDF Data Sheet for Full Information
- Provide two digital outputs individually.
- Support earthquake data file record function.
- Adopt STA/LTA algorithm.
- Automatic Zero Offset.
- Support NTP for time calibration and NTP backup server.
- Support Host IP filter function.
- Support DHCP function.
- Support MB/TCP and MB/RTU server and up to 10 Hosts Connections via MB/TCP.
- Support MB/TCP client to connect to host PC automatically.
- Provide "TCP Streaming Data" function. (For FW v1.03 or newer) (NEW)
- Provide "Pulse Filter" function of 3-axis acceleration (For FW v1.03 or newer) (NEW)
- Add "Modified Mercalli" and "JMA" intensity standard. (For FW v1.4 or newer) (NEW)
See the Product PDF Data Sheet
© 2013 ICP Electronics Australia Pty Ltd
T: +61 2 9457 6011 |
F: +61 2 9457 6444